June 15, 2009

We Survived

They came. They were cat lovers. They were still loud. Mama took me downstairs to get her Schwan's order after they had been working for a while (one of them kept telling us when it was going to get loud so that mama could cover my ears--told you they were cat lovers), and only one elevator out of three was working (in a 25 floor building). So not only did it stop on almost every floor on the way down, we had a lonnngg wait to get back upstairs. Mama was supposed to have me in a carrier (house rules), but she didn't, she had me wear my halter and leash and she carried me anyway. So we got very hot together.
But by the time we got back upstairs the nice beans were actually sweeping up and done with the work.
So I got to get down and I wented under the sink in the bathroom. Oh, and one of the nice (but loud) beans said I deserved treats. So I camed out from under the sink and mama gaved me dentabites.
Kinda sweet.
love,
brandi

5 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

What nice beans to say you needed treats after they were done. We are glad they are all done and you won't have to worry about it any more.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Everycat said...

How wonderful that the workbeans were cat lovers. Must have made the whole shebang easier to bear (for both of you)

Whicky Wuudler

The Kitty Krew said...

Glad to hear that you survived, Brandi! Sounds like it wasn't fun at all. Treats are always good though.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy, and Pixie, and Their Mommy

Gretchen said...

I'm sorry you had to ride the hot elevator. I don't know what that is, but I don't think I'd like it.

Hugs...G

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a brave girl you are!!! All that noise, all those strangers AND going out on your harness. Wow. You are as amazing as you are beautiful. I'm sure I would have needed to be medicated to get thru it.

It is nice the noisy beans recognized you deserved a treat. purrrrrrrrrs to you and your mommy!

I am glad your sprinklers are in so you are safer.