August 19, 2009

Rainy Day

Mama had to go out today in the rain. It rained very hard. When she camed home the weather sirens were going off. I was glad she was home. She smelled wet.
She said Lizzie couldn't go out for her walk cause it was raining so hard, so they were waiting downstairs (Lizzie is my neighbor woofie). Lizzie just got her furcut and looks beautiful, but I think she always looks beautiful. She is a woofie poodle, and very sweet.
Tomorrow mama has to go out again. Then Friday she is home. Yea!
That's the news for today. Rainy rainy and dark. But no thunder boomers! Yea!
Nappy times today.
love
brandi

3 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

I am so glad your mommy is home with you tomorrow! It stinks she had to go out in the rain. Water is only good for drinking, not for walking in.

Lizzie must be a special woofie to be held in high regard by you sweetie.

I hope the boomies stay away and you get sunbeams to nap in with your mommy Friday purrrrrrs

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm sorry I haven't been by to visit in a while, I'm trying to catch up with everyone.

That's great news your Mama doesn't have to see her heart doctor for another 6 months! I'm sorry her back is still bothering her. I hope the chiropractor will make it all better soon!

Sounds like your home remodeling is going well, if a little slow. I know you and your Mama will be very glad when it's all done. Then all you have to do is enjoy it :-)

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Sorry your friend didn't get to go for a walk. We hope you had a good day with your Mom on Friday.