July 16, 2010

Friday stuff

Mama was on the phone alot today. So I was on the daybed alot today.  I did get my denties and shared breakies AND lunch with my mama. Oh, and dinner also. Chick-hen!
It is 91 degrees here, but the air is on, and I have a fan in my room, too. Comfy!
My mama was so busy today, that she promised she would put the pictures she took from the upstairs lounge on here this weekend.  She hasn't taken them out of her camera yet.
So you will see a couple of pictures they have in the lounge that somebody here painted, and then some of the downtown area from the windows. 
There is a lot of traffic noises and  commercial stuff on that side of the building.  We live on a more residential side, and I think that's nice.  We also get the morning sun on our side.  Love to push mama out of bed in the morning and get my rays.  Love summer cause the rays come sooo early! The daybed is so much more comfy than my room is.
Sorry mom. Yes, I know it's the same sun. I just love MY daybed.
love,
brandi
p.s. please check out Nowzad!

3 comments:

Kea said...

Absolutely correct, Brandi--your mom *should* get up early in the mornings so you can bask in the glorious sunshine! You should switch rooms altogether! :-P

meemsnyc said...

It was 97 degrees here today. Hot hot hot.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

.kjyyyygvbhl - message from Sadie
We know yoor mom gets up just so yoo can haf da morning sunshine in yoor daybed. Maybe she should stay der and yoo can cuddle in da sunshine...dat is nice too!