February 22, 2011

Good Day, Sunshine

Mama said there were song lyrics like this when she was young.  Must have been a lonnnngg time ago! Anyway, it has stopped snowing and it is cold again, but the sun is shining. We had snow and snow and then more snow. She is really thankful that yesterday was a holiday for most people, so they could watch the snow fall from safe inside their own homes The little poodle in the building is probably wearing his little booties and a sweater to go outside again. And I don't think he will wander very far off of the sidewalks.  They'd never find him in all this snow! Sweater or not!
Mama doesn't have to go anywhere til tomorrow. So while we watched all the snow, I had lots of lap time and snuggle time. As I grow older grow wiser, I like lap time more and more. Go figure.  When I was a kit, I wanted to go not sit in laps. Now I am more mature and I like being royal and serene.
Stay safe, all.
love,
brandi

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My Tervuren pal in Eden Prairie told me his 17" made it tough to find a potty spot in his yard!

Mom says thanks fur the earworm!

Hugz&Khyses,
Khyra

Rene said...

No sun here, clouds and maybe more snow on Sunday night. :-(

Shaggy and Scout said...

Having the sun out makes all the difference, even if it's still cold outside!

Kate said...

That is absolutely a good sunshine... us here is still freezing. Actually right now I am in my rabbit hutch snuggling with my teddy bear and warm blanket while reading you blog.

mycatsp said...

I'm new here and I'll check in often. My cats and I need more sun. It snowed again today. Is it ever going to be Spring again?

meowmeowmans said...

Glad you guys got some sun today! And glad that you and mom got some good snuggle time in. :)

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We are getting tired of the snow! We took a vote and we are all ready for SPRING!