February 9, 2011

Wednesday Kitty Woes

Well, it isn't exactly Wednesday NEWS. But I am reporting it on Wednesday. That counts, doesn't it?
I was sicky last night. But I was a very good considerate sicky lady cat. I throwed up next to her boots not on them. That takes skill when all you want to do is get rid of the ickies in your tummy.  I slept on top of mommy most of the night, and I am better today. I even ate breakfast and my morning Denties! Only not a whole lot of both. I'm letting my tummy rest a bit.
My mommy is petting me waaaay too much today. I gotta find a place to nap.  We cats need our naps, you know.
But I kinda like the kissies.  Don't tell.
brandi

7 comments:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Oooh poor kitty! We hope your tummy feels better soon! Make sure you get some rest.

Rene said...

Dear Brandi, that's very nice of you to pukie near things like that and not on them. Maybe you can talk to our boys about that and tell them how you do that? Tucker usually pukes near my head in the middle of the night, and Benny is always finding creative places to discover his pukies (like on top of the washing machine)!

Ikaika said...

You are very considerate, Miss Brandi. I hope your tummy is all better now so you can enjoy your foods!

meowmeowmans said...

We sure hope your tummy feels better now, Brandi.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

LOVE, uSSSSS

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Valentine's Day sweetie! ((hugs)) I hope you are feeling better already.

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy Valentine's Day Brandi!!
To your Mom too!!
We hope you are feeling better!!!
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie