March 22, 2011

Tuesday Stuff

The last couple of days it has been really foggy here. I mean deadly foggy! I mean we couldn't see anything out the window except white. Now the wind is howling, its raining, and *meow* they say there is snow in the forcast. So much for spring for awhile!
I have been kind of  "under the weather", but relax.  It's just my age. It creeps up on all of us. I just take life a little slower now.
My mama has been doing well. She's still doing the Thursday night at the movies thing in the community room.
I haven't seen Traci in a while.  She was sick last week.
That about sums it up.  I curl up a lot and sleep.  But that's my job, right?
That and testing Denties.
So far I haven't found any bad Denties.  They've been doing a good job.
The daybed is still comfy.
A + for both.
love
brandi

5 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Stay well, Brandi, even if you have to rest a lot.

RoySr said...

Here's hoping you stay well and too, your weather gets Spring like really quick. I know it's no fun having to keep the windows closed all the time cause of the cold.

The best to you and your Mommy too.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Please watch The White fur me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mickey's Musings said...

Brandi, we understand about age, it caught up with Mickey.
We purr you are warm and have some sunbeams in which to sleep.
Purrs to you and your Mom.
Purrs Tillie & Georgia

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Puurs for yoo Brandi. Sleeping is health-giving and good ~ never worry about doing lots of it.