April 12, 2011

Remember Me?

Spring has poked through the winter dirty white snow banks. Mommy fell yet again only this time I had nothing to do with it. Really. She fell last week in the community room.  I am not allowed in there. No furries are. So there!
She attended the resident council meeting last week and agreed to chair Movie Night. And promptly fell off the little stage area on Movie Night. . She ended up going to the bean vet Saturday cause of her leg.  I think my pee and her leg didn't agree with each other, cause her leg is all infected now and she was running a fever.  But she's, yes, taking yet another pill. And tomorrow she goes to the bone vet about her leg and the arthur itis. And she feels better.
But her knee is still hurtie and her leg is still too warm.
And yes, children,
she still loves me....
brandi

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo two make khwite the pair!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kea said...

Yikes, your poor mom! We're sending her lots of purrs and universal healing Light!

-Fuzzy Tales

Mickey's Musings said...

Sorry about your Mom Brandi, but glad you are innocent ;)
We know your Mom loves you because you are too cute!!! Now you two can cuddle together and take things easy :) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We are sending healing purrs straight away for yoor lovely mom. Make sure yoo take care of her!

PS: We love yoo too!

Rene said...

Oh, we are sorry to hear about your mom's troubles. We hope you give her lots of purrs and headbutts to make her feel better.

Tina T-P said...

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that your mama fell - I used to fall a lot, but after a friend implored me to SLOW DOWN and PAY ATTENTION to where I was going, I got better at not falling. I don't go too fast, which bugs some people, but, I don't have to worry about getting out the 9th Brigade to pick me off the floor (or ground) either.

Good luck with your knee - I hope it all heals up OK. T.