September 13, 2011

Miss Me?

We had troubles with our blog, like Daisy.  And Huffle's mom helped us out. We are sorry I have been away so long, but that is part of my excuse. So, I got new stuff. A second page with this loonnnngg list of friends.  I know a couple of my woofie friends aren't on there yet, but have patience. You will be! And new pink colors for me. And a few things to take care of.
But being away meant not being able to say how our hearts go out to Sue and Edsel's family, and Beau and Cathy's family. And we didn't get to do Mo Cats Day, or pay tribute to the fallen of 9/11. But in our hearts, we were there.
love and hugs to all,
brandi

3 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

So glad to see you back! We've missed you. We luf the pink, it suits you! Purrs and whisker kisses.

Mickey's Musings said...

Welcome back !!!!! We are happy Huffle helped you fix things :) We like your new look!!!!!!!!
While you were not here to take part in some things, we know your purrs were heard by those that needed them :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Welcome back! YES we missed yoo! xx