December 7, 2011

Serious and Not

This is the 70th anniversary of something called Pearl Harbor. Mama told me it was an attack on US soil that brought us seriously into something called World War II.
It seems to me (as you can see on my sidebar, I think I must be a pasifist cause only animals should fight with each other, and even then we should think twice) we shouldn't celebrate this. We should only honor those brave soldiers who defended us and some even gaved their lives for us to be a free nation.
I think we should honor our brave soldiers every day of the year.
Just sayin.
On to other news: mama's rides yesterday went very well to and from the doctor.  And she got a prescripshun adjusted.  And she now has something called Vertigo.  Do not understand that one, so don't ask me to explain. 
Tomorrow if they have enough food, the food bank will be here and mama will volunteer.  And then tomorrow night is the movie.  I don't know if Tracie will be coming around this week or not.  Efurryone is running around and busy this time of the year!
Sorry to be so serious in the begining of this post.  But I am going to say one more serious thing.  A lot of us on the Cat Blogosphere have been sickly lately or gone over the Bridge, and we all are pretty good at sending hugs and thinking of each other.  So I will try to be not so serious on my blog, and start spreading more serious NICE. I  think we all need smiles....
love,
brandi

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

vertigo - it means your mommy is dizzy!!!! that's NOT fun so don't go running unner her feets, it might make her trip

Ikaika said...

Awww, Brandi ... I think you are serious NICE! Have a good day!

meowmeowmans said...

We agree. The world needs a lot more nice, and we should all do our own little part to make sure that happens. :)

We love you and your mom, Brandi! Have a great day.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Thank you for your comforting words.

I hope your Mama's vertigo goes away soon; I know she has serious health problems and doesn't need anymore of them.

Sunny's Mommy