January 1, 2012

HAPPY MEW YEAR!


Happy New Year To the rest of you!
This is sorta what it looked like outside last night, but is actually a rural Minnesota picture, one of my mama's favorite.  Yes, it snowed and our neighbors didn't do fireboomers.  In fact, my mama fell asleep before midnight!
I, on the other paw, had a lovely time with my sweetie. Did you kittens stay away from the niptinis??
I hope efurryone has a safe and happy and healthy new year. My wish for this year is that many more find furrever homes.
Thank you all for reading my bloggie and making lovely comments throughout last year.  I hope you continue to do so.
I will continue as long as my health is good.  At my old age, I can't promise any more than that!
Here's another picture, from our past. It's our old neighborhood:
Remember? We lived two buildings to the left of that tall one in the background. Mama does sort of miss the little lake.  I just miss Mr. Squirrel.
Nuff reminissssing.  On to the noms and the nappies!!
love,
brandi

11 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Happy New Year! Here's to a reasonably healthy and Happy 2012--remember to take joy in the everyday things. Keep warm!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy New Year Brandi & Mom!

Tiger Lily said...

Late Merry Christmas greetings and we hope you have a wonderful and Happy New Year!

{{{HUGS}}}

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Zeke, Sushi and Tiger Lily

Max said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I still think snow is evil... ;)

Rene said...

Happy mew year to you, too! We are glad you had a nice evening. Our people went out to a movie, but they did some back and spend time with us afterward.

Ann Dziemianowicz said...

Brandi, That snow is so real, it's snowing on your blog. Very cute!

Wishing you and your Mum a wonderful new year!! xo

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Looks like that Chrissymouse snow finally made it. Stay warm and snuggly, pretty Brandi. Happy New Year to your and your sweet Mom. xoxo

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Happy New Year! Stay well and warm! xx

meowmeowmans said...

Happy New Year to you and your Mom, Brandi!

Alfie | Alfie's Blog said...

I'm jealous of your snow! *waggy tail*

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Mew Year!

Paws khrossed woo get a puppy this year!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: SNOW!!!