December 17, 2012

An Award to Share!

Mommy finally got around to my first award! Hoo-ray!
I got an award from Cotton over a week ago, and I am so proud of it. Cotton is proud of it, too, cause his mom helped him make it.  The reason he made it is cause everyone has been so kind and friendly on the blogosphere for new bloggers.  And it is so true for me too!
You all have been so sweet to me at my new home this last month, and sweet to my mommy.  We are supposed to (in Cotton's words, cause it is easier on mommy) tell you this:
  • You may choose to pass it on to any number of friends. I understand some of you find this inconvenient, but if you wish to keep it without passing it on, I don't mind that as well. 
  • You may edit the logo to suit yourself, but please ensure it is still recognizable.
  • You may receive the award multiple times, the more the merrier. :)
  • It is optional if you wish to credit the person/animal that gave you the award, but I hope you do :D 
Now, Cotton went on to list all sorts of new friends and why they were so friendly, but you know mommy.  She's kinda lazy so busy with other stuff, and it took me over a week to get her this far. And truly there are so many of you lovely, friendly, encouraging, witty, smart, generous, unique, did I say amazing and adorable bloggers out here (have you looked recently? Hundreds and hundreds of us overtaking the blogging world!) that it would wear out her fingers and probably bore you to death if I made her list all of you nice bloggers.  So please know that you are all making me very welcome, and you ALL deserve this award.  So please take it, pass it around, bring a smile to your blogging friends.
I hope I have.
Thank you, Cotton, for being your sweet funny cute self.
QUINN

9 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Concats on your "Friendly Blogger Award"award - we hate to admit this but Mum is a bit slow on awards - if we get her on a good day we will come back and take a copy and get her to help us do it.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats Quinn, that is a very cool first award!!!

Colehaus Cats said...

ConCATulations on your new award! It's very pretty. No worries about being slow, not at all...it's a very busy time of year! Purrs...

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

CONGRATULATIONS Quinn! I think that this will be the first of many, many awards for you. purrs

Cotton said...

So glad you liked the award, Quinn!:) I'm honored to have passed you your first awardie too :)
Cotton

Oui Oui said...

Concats on your new award! And aren't you sweet, Quinn? We think bloggers are very nice too. When we first started blogging, the mom just had things she'd like to say and never knew there were so many nice bloggers out there. It was a really wonderful surprise!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Concats on our first award, Quinn. Doesn't it make you feel good to be called a friendly blogger? :)

GLOGIRLY said...

Congrats on your sweet award. It's very special. : )
xoxo, Katie & Waffles TOO (!)

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

You bein' bothered by that Anonymouse fellow, too? Gosh... he sure does get around! purrs

PS. Thanks for the nice things you said 'bout my mancat interview. purrs more