April 13, 2013

Caturday

Okay, we haven't been around lately.  The weather has been dark and gloomy and snowy and sleety and rainy. Nothing else much happening here, so I've been  Chill-axing. Aren't I a long kitty? The sun finally came out today.
Can anyone tell my mommy it's okay to burrow under the covers? I do that a lot (the picture was taken pre-burrowing).
It's been so boring my red evil foe has gotten such a workout it's not as big and bright. I'll get that thing yet!
QUINN



SO SORRY. BLOGGER HAS BEEN EATING COMMENTS TODAY. I saved them in my email.  Thank goodness that worked!
This is from Tober:
We got some suns here today, too. We've had a gloomy, stormy April. I hope you have a relaxing weekend, Quinn! 
Nerissa commented: 
Maybe you'll catch that evil red foe, tomorrow. purrs 
Tillie and Georgia:
 Oooooooooooo! You are a long kitty Quinn :o
Tillie and Georgia are the biggest burrowers here. Mom has some mats,old towels for us to lounge on, and those girls like to get under them and snooze!! They like to get under blankies too. Lots of kitties like to be undercover cats ;) heehee
We had snow this morning and now it is raining.
Spring has been cool so far.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

And Red Setter (thank you, a new visiter comments!):
Burrowing is allowed especially on a weekend. In fact it might actually be compulsory.

4 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Hi pretty Quinn! We'll send some of our warm, sunshiny Oklahoma weather to you. Have a great weekend. XOXO

Pee Ess - burrowing is purrfectly acceptable! mol!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Oh, thank you! For the weather AND coming through on my comments!
QUINN

Jacqueline said...

Burrowing in always a good thing, beautiful Quinn!...Sukki is the longest kitty here...Happy Monday and enjoy the week ahead, darling friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Cathy Keisha said...

Evil red foe … I think we have one of those over here. It was quite sunny today but we don't get sun puddles.