November 19, 2014

Wordy Wednesday

Yes, I know. It seems like we are hiding out or something. Well, in this picture I guess I am.  It's my new box and it's in the living room, so I can be private but still close to Mommy. Can you see me?
Mommy has several tests she needs to take. I thought she was waaayyy done with school! But she told me they were tests for her heart, and she had to go to the human vets for them.  She's had two, and she's having more on Friday and again on Monday.
So we are dreadfully behind in writing posts and reading your postings. I'm trying to make Mommy catch up. So if you get comments from us on an older post, that's why.
It is very very cold here, and I hate to see Mommy go out in this weather, but she says she is only out for a minute or two before she gets in her ride, so that's not bad.
We are having a constant fashion show here (I miss it , of course) of all the woofies showing off their sweaters and coats before they go on their walkies. We hope that all kitties and woofies can stay warm this winter. It's starting off pretty brutal!
We are loving our new living room. I will, in the coming days, show you my new places to sit and sleep and stuff.  Stay tuned! Mommy's got that wicked camera out a lot!
Please remember to think of Mommy on Friday and Monday as she goes in for her tests.

Nice Wordy Wednesday, huh?
Keep warm (or cool as the case may be).
love ya,
QUINN

We know there is a long list of four leggeds and two leggeds who need help right now. Please, think kind thoughts, healing thoughts, nice prayers for everyone. Thank you. We will do the same!

11 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we are purring and praying that all goes well with your Mommy's tests!

The Daily Pip said...

I hope your mommy's test go well! We will be thinking of her. It's cold here, too. Hopefully, it warms up again soon.

Lone Star Cats said...

Hope your momma's tests go well!

Cats Herd You said...

We hope that your Mom's tests go well. In the meantime, we are so glad you are enjoying your new living room. Stay cozy and warm!

Ivan from WMD said...

We'll be keeping our paws crossed that your mommy's tests go well, Quinn. Stay warm!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Purring hard fur passing grades on your Mom's tests. And even harder fur better health to come her way.

Enjoy those boxes!

Kwee Cats and Art said...

You got a super nice spot there! We hope your Mom's tests come out good.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see evewyfin' Quinn. And of course weez'll be purrayin' fur yous mommy and hers tests. Yous look weally cute in yous box.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Katie Isabella said...

I will sweetheart. Human Vets are no funs either. Tell Mommy that mine is praying for her.

Colehaus Cats said...

That's a great looking box in a great looking spot. Thinking good thoughts for your mom, who hopefully, doesn't have to go to the human vet in a PTD! Purrs....

Marty the Manx said...

Have your Mama on my prayer list! Love your new hidey box :)