March 10, 2016

Thorta Thursday

Excuthe me. Bad mannerth to talk and lap water at the thame time.
I meant sorta Thursday.
Let me start again:
Hello again!
New update on Mommy's hand and thumb: operation is on the last day of this month. Now for some humor:
New update on weather: got colder. No, that's not funny.
We'll start again:
New update on me: sleep, wake, eat, litterbox, sleep, wake, eat, litterbox.  Oh, yeah, somewhere in there is drink water, bath time, pet me, Furminate me, PAY ATTENTION TO ME and DO NOT WAKE THE SLEEPING KITTY EVEN IF YOU THINK IT IS CUTE. Do I wake you? Oh, never mind that one. I do occasionally wake you. TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
Somehow I don't think I will make a comedienne.
Or are YOU laughing?
love ya anyway,
QUINN
Moooommmmmy, more water please!
Thank you, Mommy.
thlerp, thlerp.

8 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad you are feeling humorous today, Quinn. Humor makes a difference even if it can't change circumstances, so we hope you are making your mom laugh.

The Meezers or Billy said...

MOL Quinn - you are too funny

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You are a sweetie, Quinn! Purrs to you and to your Mom, too!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

quinn....we think yur post iz grate....plus we think itz total lee kewl ewe can drink waterz & talk at de same time !! HIGH PAWS !!! ♥♥♥

Mariodacat said...

(Laughing hysterically) You are quite the comedian pal!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yes Quinn, you would make a good comedienne :)
Purrs you girls have some good times together.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Waking peeps is PURRfectly acceptable. Waking sleeping kitties? NEVER!

Purrs,
Seville.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We were very sorry to hear that Brandi went to the Bridge. Our sister Arwen is there with her. Very nice to meet you Quinn. Merlin thanks you for the purrs.